17.5.12

the streets will be washed


I didn't have school today.
I didn't sleep at all last night.
So I've kinda been ghosting around the house the whole day.

Dad picked me and Alex up at around 5 today.
We the drove to lund and met pepe.
We all squashed into my brother's flat and ate thai food.

I got back and
Now I've forgotten what I've done since then.

I went for a run,
and I really enjoyed it.
I ran around places where I had never been before.
I ran fast and then slow and then fast and then slow.
I felt quite free and the whole village was pretty much empty.
It was perfectly windy and only my hands were cold.


-----
My brother let me borrow his camera + his friend's stand, so finally you'll get to see a bit more than my stupid writing/whining/obnoxious complaining.

I hope you had a good day xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know