12.5.12

Plants

Hahahaha shit update.
Currently sitting playing videogames with Alex and Viktor.
I'm a bit tired but its relaxing sitting here eating shitty food and listening to the kooks.
Aren't trees so pretty?
Have a lovely Saturday xx





Edit:
What cigarettes do you smoke? Basic, I know. But I'm weird and I'm fascinated by these kind of things.


I've actually decided to stop smoking. It's classy and I romantize it more than I should, but sadly its bad for you and it stinks so bad afterwards and you don't even realize it.
I used to smoke Pall-Mall Blue Long or Marlboro's Beyond Gold.. The malboros are so damn good. Hope this helps?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. YES you've finally come to your senses! He will love you after this! You are beutiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whAT IS THISn asjdnasd
      no
      i dont get anythinggggg

      Delete
    2. but thank you, i'm sure your so damn stunning its not even funnyyy xx

      Delete

Let me know