4.9.12

indian looking paintings


black and white are my favorite colors nowadays,
white makes me feel happy and it feels clean and fresh,
black is strong and clear, black is black and nothing else.

black is how i feel inside sometimes, when shit gets to my head.
white is how i feel inside sometimes, when things seem more than perfect.

black is how you just made me feel, did you even notice? people have feelings you piece of shit.

if things are white, they must be entirely white for me to like them. no stains, no dirty ends. no twirly bits in other bright colors. no stupid unthoughtful comments that ruin the perfectly white moment.

can i even write about you without mentioning too much? without making it clear that its actually about you?

you have no control over me black me would think
white me would say you control me entirely


 ___________________________

s






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know