1.9.12

hultan









The pictures have been laying around in my room, bringing back the memories of dusty and wet days at hultsfred. Ohhh how it was all so horrible that last night, raining cats and dogs and ending the night at 6 in the morning with iphones being dropped in puddles. But how there were some moments when me and hana walked around and talked about how fucking amazing it was being there. How you could just jump around and dance to whatever sort of music you heard and noone would think you were wierd. Or how I laughed at amy who couldn't take off her shoes and would scream "fucking shoe!". Tuna sandwiches, peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter and nutella sandwiches, cider, jägers and ridiculous amounts of water because we were so thirsty after all the concerts.
Oh and the xx. One of the best 1 ½ hours of my entire life.

/s




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know