14.11.12

letters and writing


Okay I'm really sorry. Posting instagram pictures is totally not okay. But I have nothing else to post. Not even the normal pictures I take with my phone (it's out of battery), and my archive with pictures from my camera is not the best right now.

Mmmm... I've spent quite a lot of time writing a lettter today. And I'm really tired so I don't know whether I should do some work or simply go to bed, read a bit and figure shit out tomorrow. I guess sleeping is probably better so I can stay up during the weekend and do all the work I have to do + move apartments. But maybe I should do work and have a better weekend? I think I like sleep best (Y)



I think I'm too tired to make write (make!?!?) anything that makes sense and isn't ridiculously stupid. 

Good night you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know