20.4.12

För mycket yta, för många spel.

So I stole this book from a fridge (I know wtf) and I started reading it cause I couldn't be fucked to study.

"Ett annat sätt att vara ung" is absolutely fantastic.

I've been marking some stuff in the book, because I hate forgetting where I read things.
Oh yes, and I've been reading in Swedish. Aren't you proud of me?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I got up early this morning to study for a test I was going to take, but in the end I noticed that I was not ready at all to do it, so I stayed home instead.
My next class isn't till 15.00, so I'm gonna shower, read a little longer, study a little, eat brunch and then slowly make my way to school.

Have a lovely start to your weekend! xxx