18.4.12

little blonde girl

Today I was unable to study once again as my dad called me up and asked me to come to ikea with him.

I was in bed when he called around 5 or so. He said he'd call me soon when he was here with the car, so I fell asleep for 15 minutes or so.

You were in my dream. I think it's the 3rd or 4th in less than a week. I might go crazy if you're there tonight too.

Just right before I woke up from my dream, a little blonde girl came up to me and asked "Are you sad? Because if you are, my dad can buy you an ice-cream".

Ironically, dad bought me an ice-cream at ikea and I felt sad and cried in the car on the way back.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Im off to bed with my very badly painted red nails.

I hope you have good dreams x