14.4.12

flee-marketing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Set the alarm at 8. Didn't get up till 8.30. Grabbed a bag and headed into lund.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Flee-market in lund. It was slightly cold.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Listened to Kanye's Graduation (<3) and wondered what to do with this tee.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cut the arms off and fell in love with it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Found the perfect black shirt for 5 Swedish krowns.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And a lovely parrot shirt that I cannot wait to wear when it gets warmer.
This is how my day has looked so far. I'm a bit tired since I went to bed past 12 (late for me) and got up early to go to the flee-market.

My older brother's coming over in a bit and we're going to celebrate my mom's birthday. I always get happy when he comes over.


I keep watching that video of you. I can't help it.


I also have a lot of studying to do.

Have a lovely saturday xx

(Oh yes, by the way, Instagram came out for android a couple of days ago. I hate it but ironically I got an account. Follow me @suphix )