7.1.13

One last thing


What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
-I saw the xx live front row in hultsfred. Probably the happiest moment of my life so far.
What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
-I'm not quite sure. But getting out of that deep deep hole I had mentally dug myself into in the beginning of the year was quite tough.
What was an unexpected joy this past year?
-Alexander.
What was an unexpected obstacle?
-Getting out of the stupid mental horribleness that I was in.
Pick three words to describe 2012.
- Difficult, unexpected, quick
What were the best books you read this year?
-The handmaid's tale, A thousand splendid suns (!!!), The year the gypsies came.
With whom were your most valuable relationships?
-My family and Alex.
What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
-I think I'm a lot stronger now although I belive I've gotten lazier.
In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
-I have learnt from my mistakes and I appreciate myself.
In what way(s) did you grow physically?
-Ohhhhh that yoga! Oh in so many ways :)
What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
-Being in the horrible hole that I've mentioned before. Thinking I would go back to where I had been in 2011.
What was the best way you used your time this past year?
-Getting to know him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know