18.2.12

Wait i need to get my vodka

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday was filled with surprises.

Started off the day with a wonderful brunch with lovely people.
Went back home and played manly videogames.

At around 6 or so o'clock, I was told my mom was in the hospital.
I tried to not freak out and ended up at a friends house.

At around 8, my older brother texted me saying she had been given bloody morphine.
At my friends, I drank beer and tried to relax. "She'll be fine"

"Wait, I need to get my vodka"
Danced a little, smoked a little and met new people.

"Mom's not in pain anymore, but they still don't know what she has"
At 11 or so I found out the guy had a girlfriend.
I left.

Today, I've wasted my day.
The house has been empty since I left last night so I've spent the day alone.
I can't leave either to go see mom.

The rest of the day:
Take a shower and put on proper clothes.
Cook myself some lunch.
 Dad will pick me up and then I will finally see my wonderful mother.

/s

1 comment:

  1. I hope your mom will be allright soon! :O Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know