22.2.12

superlative conspiracy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


I've gotten quite a couple of new things from both mom and dad these past few days. A lot of WeSC from dad, which I'm quite happy about. I'm not usually a brand-person, but I think I'm slowly falling for WeSC's clothing+design. Everything's always so comfy and of very very good quality, although not usually the type of clothes I wear.... But watevs.

Sorry if I've been blogging terribly, I guess there isn't too much to write about and such. Also I've been focusing a little bit more on my tumblr. Check it out here

bye homies

1 comment:

  1. though i can tell we have different styles, i really dig the vibe on your blog.

    you seem like an interesting chicka
    x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know