5.2.12

oh mother oh mother

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My brother Alex turned 20 on Tuesday, we went bowling.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My beautiful mother and my brother Pepe making a face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ate dinner after bowling
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Got bored in business&management 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Empty cafeteria at Katte
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Woke up early today and did some healty cross training
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And spent most of the day at dad's talking, drinking tea and eating pasta.


This weekend was quite relaxed, spent a lot of time with my lovely dad and exercised a whole lot.

The only down-side was coming home to a mother who doesn't believe what you tell her, even if she's the person you trust most in this world, the only person who you would tell anything to. Mom, believe me, I don't keep secrets from you. I love how much I can trust you, how you're the only person in the world who knows everything. I wouldn't give this up for anything in the world.

Reader, I hope you and your mother have the same relationship me and mom do. If there's a big secret you'd like her to know, tell her. The feeling is unbelievable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know