7.2.12

i spent my time watching the spaces that have grown between us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ah today was simply far too long, too boring and too tiring. I've been spending quite a bit of time at the gym to get my mind off things, but today I was just too tired. I've been showering all the time cause I feel as if long, warm showers will finally take all the pain away. I've been writing lyrics on my hands cause otherwise I can't get them out of my head. I've been missing those times. I've been listening a lot to the xx and Kasabian. I've been loud and obnoxious at school, even if inside I feel like I just wanna curl up and never say a word again. I've been eating celery to not binge on those cookies over there. I've been cold. I've been excited about Hultsfred.

That's basically how I've been and what I've been doing.
How have you been?

adeu x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know