12.6.12

stop the tick of time, get off this situation and feel fine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm sitting on my bed. Finally a bed with proper sheets on.
I had been sleeping with sheets far too little for my bed and a rough douvet.
The sheets for my bed had been lying in my mom's room because I hadn't been fucked to fix my bed.

I sort of just woke up, as I was quite tired around 8, so I decided to sleep.
I got up again because I need to finish some stuff for school.
When I woke up I had two texts from you.

Hultsfred is so close, in less than 48 hours I will be camping in the middle of no where with lovely people.
I will hopefully not be sick.
And I will hopefully enjoy myself too.

I can hear my brother laugh every once in a while.
It's lovely.
He's graduating the same day as I leave for Hultsfred.
I think I wish I hadn't gone to hultsfred, because I know he's a lot more important,
than a couple of drunken days at a dirty festival.

Dad bought me a sandwich and a drink at 7eleven today.
We walked around novalund and made stupid jokes about chairs.
I love him and I wish he was in my life a little more often.

/s




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know