8.1.12

photo bomb from 30/12/11 to 8/01/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThe dorms were my oldest brother lives.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSome dinosaur on my brother's fridge.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnd yes, I played around with the magnet-words...Image Hosted by ImageShack.usDrank some tasty green tea in a very dirty tea-cup.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usNew-year's eve, Viktor and me. This was around the time my night was nice and enjoyable. An hour or so later, I was having a horrible time, I felt lonely, empty, alone and had far too much to drink.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Hmm... I was at dad's and ate hamburgers without an appetite.
 Image Hosted by ImageShack.usPlayed scrabble with Arianna and ate tacos. Also spent about 2 hours or so trying to pass a stupid level on Super Mario Bros. It was a lovely evening.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMom took me to Ikea. I bought Ice-cream candles so my room smells delicious.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMom bought me a couple of things to make cupcakes with, so I tried making cupcakes for the first time. They came out surprisingly good and my friends finished them all when they were here last night.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWatched hockey live for the first time today.Image Hosted by ImageShack.usAnd made cupcakes again.

So, after looking at all these pictures, I guess I could say I've been doing alright. I still feel alone and emptiness still hurts my chest, but now I don't think about it as often as I used to. It's been 14 days.

/s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know