6.1.12

Camisas

Guy-shirts are probably a big part of my wardrobe. They are also very cheap if bought second-hand and great to wear with just a pair of black jeans. The first three, I got at Erikshjälpen and the last two at a flee-market a couple of summers ago. I really don't know what I'd wear most days if shirts like these didn't exists.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Anyways, I'm dead-tired right now since mom dragged me around IKEA the whole day, so I'm off to bed (yes, it's a friday night, whatever) to read some shitty book for school.

see you later x

2 comments:

  1. The 3rd & last one are just PERFECT. I totally agree with you; I would miss 50% of my wardrobe if it was illegal to wear men clothes, haha. But on the other hand...if it was illegal I probably would do it anyway, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are actually my favorite shirts out of them all! I'm glad you feel the same way I do!

      Delete

Let me know