13.12.11

Things

What were you doing 10 years ago?:
I was about 6, I think. It was around the time were I absolutely loved barbies. It was all I ever wanted. It was also around that time when I was first told that our family was moving to the other end of the world, Brazil.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What were you doing 1 year ago?:
I saw Johnossi with a couple of my closest friends. I also remember coming out of the concert and Malmö being covered with snow, it was just so beautiful. So white, so light and so peaceful.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFive snacks you love:
-Twinning's green tea and lemon
-Starburst
-Apples with PB
-Babycarrots
-Oatmeal cookies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
-There is a light that never goes out- The Smiths
-Money-The Drums
-40 day dream- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
-Black and Blue- Miike Snow
-And any track on any album (Except Suck it and See (which sucks by the way)) by Arctic Monkeys

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Buy a lovely apartment in the center of Lund, where I could live with the boy or with my lovely mother. And travel: to India, China, Hungary, Thailand, Croatia, Madagascar, Turkey and Mozambique, by bus or train and spend as little money as possible or only when necessary. Buy tons and tons and tons of cheap and lovely second hand clothes. Drink so much tea, of every kind and for every meal. Invest the rest of the money and donate it.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Five bad habits:
Biting my nails. Being obnoxious. Reading a couple of chapters in a book and then stop reading it because I find it boring. Buying food when there's a fridge full of food at home. Spending to much money on useless shit. 


Five things you like to do:
-Being with the boy
-Writing
-Listening to my mother talk about my brothers when they were little 
-Reading a great book with a cuppa next to me
-Shopping second hand 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Five things you would never wear or buy:
-Overall jeans
-Leggings with flower/leopard or whatever patterns
-White trousers
-Leg warmers


Pictures from Tumblr and old photographs from the mothers drawers.


Kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know