1.12.13

Become aware

Why must you complain to me?
Don't you see I have finally decided to stop biting my nails and your
complaints make me put my hands in my mouth and then I have to tell myself, no sofia, no, you're done with this?
I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember and it's about bloody time I stopped. So please don't make my job any harder


Also, yes, I think "wow yeah shes weird and unreasonable".
But so are you at times.




On a more positive note we have the fact that tomorrow is / today is December first. The beginning of the last month of this long but also strangely short year. "Do the years go by faster as you grow older?" "Yes. But there's nothing you can do about it"










PS. YOUR RACIST COMMENTS DON'T MAKE YOU ANY BETTER THAN HER.

PS2. Still a lovely saturday night.


/s