7.7.12

sunny days in chania







Today felt very long. I woke up at around 6.30 at helena's place, and headed off to the loppis in lund. It was awful but I managed to spend some money on a couple of pretty things.

I ate breakfast when I got home and got back into bed. Woke up at 4 or so, played video games and ate lunch with mom.

I had to say goodbye to a dear friend, which wasn't too difficult, knowing that I will definitely see him again some time soon.

I went to dads, chilled with viktor for a bit and then went to my brothers to pick up the camera.

Met a lovely friend by the bus stop and started talking.

We stayed behind after we got to dalby and talked for a good 45 minutes and now I'm finally home.

I guess I don't usually write about what my days are like on here, it seems kind of boring to be honest. I might write about my feelings on something that happened that day, or about something that has been floating around in my crazy head. But tonight doesn't feel like a "feeling-writing" night, so maybe tomorrow.

The pictures are from greece (finally have the camera back)

/s