18.3.14

you put my love on top, top, top top, top

Breakfast consisted of two knäckebröd with cheese, tomatoes and basil, banana yogurt with peanut butter, banana and gojiberries and a cup of black tea with milk, as well as the loveliest book I have read in a while: East of Eden.




Right now I'm sitting in the living room taking a break from studying Chinese. My head started hurting and I realized I was really hungry. So I made a smoothie:

2 small bananas
½ a fresh pineapple
1 cup of water
2 fresh dates
2 dl of mixed frozen berries

(It served a big glass and a smaller glass which I gave to mom and it was absolutely amazing)

Then I edited those two pictures, drank my smoothie and listened to Beyonce because she's also amazing.

I think now I'll study a bit more chinese, then get ready, head to the library to pick up a book and then go to my method class.



See you kiddo,
/s