21.2.14

The task

It is actually a lot more difficult than one may think. Writing, I mean.
So here I sit, with a thousand thoughts in my head, trying to figure out what to actually write. 
I could write something to do with the color of the cover of the Chinese audio-book laying on my dinner table or perhaps the way his hair  was incredibly soft, or maybe even the feeling you get when you get accepted into one more university. It's quite a hard task, sometimes.

So many thoughts and feelings all at the same time. Good feelings and less great feelings, all mixed together with a slight stomach ache. But then the moment comes, that moment when the first few words become written sentences, every letter immediately appearing on this very laptop screen. My thoughts suddenly become clearer, easier to cope with, and it's just so wonderful, however irrelevant the paragraphs I write may be. 


/s