4.5.14

the river laughs, the sky cries and takes its time reaching the sea



I noticed how I've neglected my blog for quite a few days now. Somehow I felt I was still somehow updating, perhaps since I have gotten the hang of using twitter, so I guess that's what I've been doing instead.

I've been good. And just this weekend I realized (or maybe finally said how I had been feeling out-loud) that moving to England to study theatre and creative writing was perhaps a little bit of a crazy idea. I love writing, I have done so for a while now. I very much enjoy it and I very often have ideas regarding stories or feel the need to write things down. But theatre? It's fun, but to be honest, I've never really been interested in it till now, so what in the world was I thinking?

Visiting England made me realize how much I truly care about environmental issues and how I am not in the least bit interested in living my life the way the average British individual does. "But the universities are great! You'll get used to it". I don't want to get used to it. I can't, I won't get used to it.

I buy ecological alcohol. I refuse to eat "besprutade" bananas. I scream at both mom and alex when they leave the fridge open. Most of my clothes are second hand. I'm a vegetarian. I love documentaries about plants and animals. I wrote a 45 page essay on the effects of cigarette filters on plant development and actually really enjoyed it. I time most of my showers.


And now my laptop is running out of battery.


The pictures had nothing to do with whatever I wrote above.
1. My now favourite picture I have taken
2. My room
3. Smoothie
4. "The Fault in Our Stars" was mediocre
5. Studying Swedish and starting a new "project"


/S