15.5.13

MM #2

There was an old red velvet sofa, like the kind you see in the movies. It was some sort of outdoor room, because I could see trees and bushes in the background, behind the recently cleaned glass walls. The floor was made of small grey and white mosaics that could hardly be seen under the old Persian-looking rugs covering most of the floor. I guess you couldn't quite say that the space was spotless clean, but it was definitely not dirty either; the old rugs and the old sofa made the air a bit dusty but at the same gave the room a feeling of comfort, of belonging, of togetherness. 

The reason to why exactly I was there, is still unknown to me. I'm almost certain that I wasn't alone in the room, but can only quite remember one face. E seemed to be my friend;  she was short and had long light blonde hair. She also wore a dress which made her look quite young; she must have been at least a year younger than me. "M has always been crazy about you, have you never met her?" E said excitedly and told me more about unknown beautiful M.

I don't know why, but after hearing E say how much M was head over heels about me, I swear I felt my heart skip a beat and without even seeing her I knew I was already somehow drawn to her and whatever she had to bring.

Seconds after, M walked in into the glass house with a few more people and I immediately knew it was her E had been talking about. It is so unbelievably difficult to try to explain how I felt at that moment, standing and looking straight at M, knowing she admired me and loved everything there was about me and I never even had a clue. It is even more challenging to write down in words how beautiful she was when I first saw her. All I can say is that I can still feel the excitement rushing through every vain in my body directly to my chest as I remember the moment M looked at me and smiled, showing with her  dark eyes that she knew I had been told about her secret obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know